31 December 2011

Simple Pleasures to end 2011

I love simple pleasures, the sort that don't cost a lot of money, don't take a lot of effort and are just, well, simple.
After the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks and returning to work on Boxing Day I am finally able to enjoy one of these simple pleasures. All to soon it will be time to get back to normality and the chaos of getting my new business off the ground so its nice to take some time to forget everything and just relax.

I finished work, tidied the house, cooked a delicious homemade meal then relaxed in a lovely hot bath for an hour which was made so much lovelier by the fact that I had these...

Bath bombs I ordered from Bath Bomb Creations, I ordered a few of these as Christmas presents and these are the freebie ones that they kindly (and unexpectedly) added to the box, everyone loves a surprise freebie. They smell absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to use the others that I've got from them. Do check out their website which launches in January 2012.
After dragging myself out of the bath I had some lovely new PJ's to put on 

(everyone gets Primark PJ's for Christmas in my family!) before climbing into bed with a mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows and watching the Lion King on DVD.

Simple and lovely. What more could a girl want!
So what are your simple pleasures?
Until next time,
Happy New Year everyone
Jem
x
P.S. I will be posting about the Christmas presents I gave and made very soon so do come back or click the follow button to make sure you don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that evening sounds like absolute bliss!

    Have a wonderful 2012

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x