16 February 2012

Liebster blog award

I've won an award!
I'm really chuffed to have been given the Liebster blog award by Jill over at Christmas Pie Crafts It's nice enough to know that someone reads what I write but for someone to give me this means a lot.


The rules for this award are:
You must link back to the person who gave it to you
Put the award on your blog
Pass it on to 5 other blogs who inspire you and have less than 200 followers
And leave a comment on their blogs to let them know

There are lots of brilliant blogs out there but the 5 I have chosen are:

With U in Mind - She makes jewellery, she knits but most of all I'm loving the little monster keyrings that Kat's been creating lately.

Handbags by Helen - Helen makes gorgeous bags, I especially like the one from her 'Tree of Life' collection and can't wait to see more in this range.

Fatmonica - The ATC queen and a wizard with a bit of ink, check out the journal that she's building too.

ZukieStyle - If you have a pampered pooch you definately need to check this blog out, enter as a normal dog, leave looking like the dogs wotsits!

Giftsbyjenny - A range of different crafts, knitting, crocheting, felting etc but best of all are her crazy sock monsters

I hope you guys love it as much as I do.
Jem
x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very very much!!! Made my day! After having the day from hell it's ended on a high note. Always a bonus. Thanks Jem, you're an absolute sweetie!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. I have just become your newest follower and am pleased that you are now following my blog. Hopefully no more sad posts x Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jem. Sorry I haven't dropped by earlier - it's been a really, really manic week! Will try and pass on tomorrow if I find time to do anything for handmade Monday. I love your logo - always makes me want to go and buy some jammy dodgers and your blog colours are so calming. Oo, I'm feeling inspired for a bag colour scheme......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - sorry it's taken a while! I'm off to have a look around too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x